Saint Valentine's day is round the corner, a time to tell your beloved one how much you love him or her.
Here you can find two scenes from two well-known films: Titanic and A Walk to Remember. If you feel like practising some sentences to tell the person you are in love with, why don't you try dubbing these characters?
Titanic
Kate Winslet: Hello, Jack
I changed my mind
They said you might be up there
Leonardo: Shhhhh
Give me your hand.
Now close your eyes
Go on
Step up
Hold on to the railing
Keep your eyes closed. Don't peek!
Kate Winslet: I'm not...
Leonardo: Step up on the railing
Hold on Hold on
Keep your eyes closed
You trust me?
Kate Winslet: I trust you
Leonardo: All right
Open your eyes
Kate Winslet: I'm flying, Jack.
Leonardo: Come, Josephine, in my flying machine, going up she goes, up she goes.
Kate Winslet: Hello, Jack
I changed my mind
They said you might be up there
Leonardo: Shhhhh
Give me your hand.
Now close your eyes
Go on
Step up
Hold on to the railing
Keep your eyes closed. Don't peek!
Kate Winslet: I'm not...
Leonardo: Step up on the railing
Hold on Hold on
Keep your eyes closed
You trust me?
Kate Winslet: I trust you
Leonardo: All right
Open your eyes
Kate Winslet: I'm flying, Jack.
Leonardo: Come, Josephine, in my flying machine, going up she goes, up she goes.
A Walk to Remember
she: Oh….. there it is. Come here Come, look. Come look quick
He: Uhhh That's cool
Do you love me?
She: mhmm
He: Would you do something for me then?
She: Anything
He: Will you marry me?

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Los comentarios de este blog están moderados y no aparecerán inmeditamente. Ten un poco de paciencia :)